Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Boy or Girl?

We get to find out if we are having a boy or girl tomorrow at 3:30pm! I'm so excited. I mean I'm 23 weeks already and I could have found out since week 16! We found out at week 19 with Luke. I really don't care whether we have a boy or girl because each has its pros and cons. We just want him/her to be healthy and happy! ;) We all know that Matt and I make cute baby boys so I was wondering if we had a girl what she would look like...so I tried to morph our pictures together on makemebabies.com but it wouldn't upload any of our pics. I then tried morphthing.com and it was a hilariously scary picture they came up with. Yes, it was so disturbing actually that I refuse to post it here. haha. Anyways, feel free to vote whether you think it will be a boy or girl on our poll on the right side of our blog. Yes, I know that you really only have a day and a half to vote...well, start voting! :)

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Come on, you know you really want a girl. Just say it! Can't wait to hear the news tomorrow! And sorry I didn't really get to see you much or say goodbye. The house was CrAzY!!

Alicia said...

Wait you are pregnant!?!?! Ok so I AM WAY BEHIND! I need to call Anna ;) How exciting, congrats! I hope the baby is healthy no matter what the gender. Talk to ya soon!

Elizabeth said...

I think I'll cast my vote for a boy. I like the idea of you saying something about getting home to "the guys." or hanging out with "the guys" or "hey look at those guys...my - guys."

But if it's a girl I want you to think long and hard about the name "Lucy" because "Lucy Evans" sounds like a real cute, smart, witty gal.