Tuesday, April 27, 2010

March/April 2010

Here's some pics of random stuff we've done the past 2 months. We LOVE to dance all the time. Lukas always grabs Lyd and they dance around the room. They actually were dancing so cute one time while I was videoing, until Luke noticed I had the camera on them....Then Luke bolted to me and Lydia went bonk! Poor girl. But she still loves him and they still dance together. So cute.

One of the kids' favorite things to do is to ride their kid bikes in the house. They love hopping on Luke's together. lol. I love it when they are playing together nicely. Lydia also loves to climb in and out of drawers. She's also figured out how to climb on top of the office chair and almost on top of the desk. haha. She's definitely my side of the family. Both my oldest bro and youngest bro were climbers and escape artists!

Luke and Lyd got sick at the beginning of the month so we watched movies and had a picnic in the TV room. Luke loved it.

We went to a cool park last month. The kids had a blast playing in an airplane, playing musical pipes, hanging on miniature monkey bars, and digging in the sand with a personal mini back hoe. On a side note, Lukas always loves to point out every piece of construction equipment and tell me what they are by name. His favorite is a back hoe. ;) Thanks to daddy for schoolin' him in the ways of construction.






I made another diaper bag for a friend at church. She picked out the material and I went to work. I LOVE how it turned out. Hopefully she does too. ;) On another side note, I really need to find people to sew my stuff.....

4 comments:

Misa said...

So cute! I love that they dance together! Where is that park? Looks awesome!

The Ainas said...

Abby loves that park. It is the wooden park by the Library in Leonardtown

matt and michelle ray said...

Ooooh, I LOVE that bag! Your awesome! And your kids are such cuties!

The two old crows said...

Such cute kids.