Thursday, April 29, 2010

Happy 4 Years BABE!




Well, we've done it! Yes, its been 4 whole years since we tied the knot and we're still here going strong!!! Here's some stuff we've done the last 4 years:

- Moved 7 times and lived in 4 states.
- Had 2 beautiful kids!
- Explored Hawaii together while I was 8 months prego with Luke. Then ended the trip by both getting EXTREMELY sunburned! It was horrible! haha
- Have been to Disney World with our 2 kids.
- Went and did a mini church history site tour together in Palmyra,NY and Harmony, PA. As well as visited family in Rochester. We also saw about 70 % of the Hill Cumorah pageant before we got rained out. ;)
- Been to Niagara Falls and Yosemite National Parks.

And had a whole heck of a lot of fun in the meantime! ;) Thanks for a great 4 years of marriage babe! I love you and everything you stand for. You are the BEST person I know! Thanks for putting up with me and my sometimes crazy personality. ;) I LOVE YOU!
Okay I just had to include this one because I think I look beautiful! haha.

15 comments:

Mama J said...

Yes! Love that last picture :) I forget what Matt looked like with "long" hair!

Did you guys do anything special?

Maricia said...

Happy Anniversary! SO fun! I love the last picture as well and I agree you look BeAUtIfuL!

BradandBrittney said...

Dont think...you should know, cause you are breathtaking! Happy 4 years!

Janice said...

I love the sunglasses picture. :)

Misa said...

Happy Anniversary!! Congrats on 4 years and many more to come!

The Ainas said...

AWW! congrats! This June will be 4 years for us as well! :)

txmommy said...

you do look beautiful!!

Happy Anniversary, I am glad you got to spend it with me..haha

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

Wow, you look so beautiful in all those pictures! I had forgotten what you looked like blond! Happy Anniversary!

Carolyn G said...

I've never seen your wedding pictures! You look absolutely beautiful!

Emily said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad you are
part of our family. Yes! you are beautiful and a great wife and mom. We are excited to see all of you very soon
ps from mom, not emily

智宜智宜 said...

善言能贏得聽眾,善聽才能贏得朋友。..................................................

Brianna Lee said...

congrats you two!

90809eugeniopals said...

任何你憂慮的事,你都應該去採取一點行動,不要只是在那邊想..................................................

t0811raceykee09 said...

想像是什麼並不重要,想像能做什麼才重要..................................................

David and Shelly said...

Awesome!! Congratulations friends! May the next 4 be even better.