Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Photo Shoot



i

Took Lukas and Lydia to Target photo last week. Luke turned 2 and Lydia turned 6 months so I figured it was a good excuse (and about time for Lydia - haven't taken anything professional for her yet!). They turned out better than I thought they would while the photo shoot was going on - they both were pretty stinky during the whole thing. I just wish the one of them together would have been a little better ... where's the smile Lyd?! Lukas' other ones are down in the last post I did. Can't wait to go pick them up next Monday.

4 comments:

The two old crows said...

sooooo cute

Danny Janessa, and Allan said...

Your kids are beautiful!

Rob and Christina Watson said...

I love that last one! Adorable!

gwen and bob said...

I didn't even recognize Lucas!! My gosh-he looks so different but he's still cute as a button!