Sunday, February 22, 2009

Break time for mommy = Fun time for Lukey

Ever since I've had baby Lydia everyone here has spoiled me! When my mom left (Lydia was already 3 weeks) the ward still decided to bring me meals every other night for 2 weeks. At first I told them it wasn't needed since so much time had passed....then my mom left...and the craziness began...and then i thought the ward meals were a FABULOUS idea! They were definitely much needed, so thank you guys! Not only have they brought me meals but my friends kept offering to watch Lukas for an afternoon so I could just have a break. I finally took my friend up on that offer - THANK YOU Christina! She took Lukas to the park with her baby boy Kale and our other friend Shelly and her 2 year old, Charlie. I stole these pics off of Shelly's blog because they were so darn cute. Lukey says thanks for the fun!


3 comments:

The two old crows said...

hmmmm so that was the third boy. I didn't recognize him.


sister young

Elizabeth said...

Lukas is so cute. I know you know it - I know everyone knows it - but I had to write it. That kid just kills me.

Rob and Christina Watson said...

Oh I love those picts too! So much fun! What great friends those boys are!