Sunday, February 22, 2009

Being sick has some perks

So the only reason I've been able to post a bajillion posts this morning is because I've been sick. I got a 102 degree temperature last Friday night which broke yesterday around 1pm. Unfortunately it came back again last night until this morning. I think I sweat it all out during the night! I hate that. I don't really know why I had the fever. I didn't throw up and I don't have a cold or anything. I just suddenly got the fever and my body and head ached bad. Anyways, Matt has been SO incredible the whole time I've been sick. Poor guy had to take care of all three of us this weekend and prepare a talk for church this morning (I had to call the Bishop and ask him to get someone else to speak for me since I was sick). I even made him take Lukas to church with him so I could relax and get better. Hence the time I had to post so many pictures! YAY! Matt just got home from church and made lunch for us all. After we were done eating he was like "I'm soooo tired". I was like "well you can take a nap after you put Luke down for his nap" with a loving wink. haha. He then told me that he felt like I do everyday - being so tired with no sleep, taking care of a busy boy all day, etc. He then told me how much he appreciated all I do for our family! haha. I guess once he experiences it firsthand then he is reminded of his appreciation for me. I just want to tell him that I couldn't have done this weekend without him. Thanks babe for taking care of all of us. I know it was hard. You are the best! I love you!

4 comments:

Janelle said...

Thanks for updating the blog and posting some more pics! Hate to hear that you are sick. Hopefully you don't have a breast infection. Ask Sierra about those, she got them quite often--body ache, fever, etc, but I'm sure you would know if you had soreness around that area. Anyways, glad things are going well and that you've found great friends to help you out. Such a bonus!

The two old crows said...

It is no fun being sick but having a helpful husband is a plus

Maricia said...

Yea! You're alive! I kept checking your blog to see some pics of Lydia! What a cutie! Such a sweet little girl, love the blessing dress! I'm so glad you have people to help you out there! Miss you tons!!! Love ya!

Shelly said...

I'm sorry you were so sick. That is never fun. I'm glad you are feeling better, though. I hadn't seen your blog since you've posted so many things. I just can't believe how big Lydia is!