Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Camera Bliss

Yay I finally got a new camera!!! I love all the features on it. It is a Panasonic Lumix FZ8 and boy do I have to tell you that it is AWESOME! Ok I know I'm a major geek but it really is cool. It is a digital camera but also has some features of an SLR, like being able to add different kinds of lenses. I've been going crazy all morning trying to take some cool pics but alas I am not a professional photographer. Although, I love the flower picture I'm posting. :) Maybe someday I'll learn how to be a fabulous photographer, until then I'll keep up with my amateur photos! Thanks Janelle for recommending this camera and helping me to convince Matt!!! ;)



Beautiful, huh?



Of course what would a blog post be without a pic of Lukas. Isn't he SO cute?! Those facial expressions he does are just HILARIOUS!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you love it. Lukas is looking so cute...give him kisses:)

Elizabeth said...

more posts! more pictures!

Jess said...

I love the flower pic! Nice work!