Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Great Deals!


Tmrw only! YUMM!!
(Although, Sorry MD friends I haven't seen one in MD yet...Let me know if I'm wrong!)

And here's some GREAT DIAPERS Deals! My friend Lauren is amazing and always posts these great deals on her blog. Click here to see the deal for diapers at Rite Aid. I went to my parent's local Rite Aid here yesterday and the manager said I couldn't use the manufacturer's coupons. SAY WHAT?! So I was mad and came home and called customer service. They said they do accept them and then they processed my complaint. This morning I got a call from the manager here apologizing for the inconvenience. She said they "changed the policy on her while she was out on leave for shoulder surgery". So how could I be mad at her? I went back today and got the 3 packs of size 4 & 5 Huggies diapers for $12.97 + tax! That's 89 diapers people!!! lol. So go do it! I dare you! ;)

1 comment:

BusyMama said...

I just got mine! Thank you so much for sharing, I love hearing about great deals.