Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween





Luke's buddy Charlie (cute Dash from Incredibles)


I know its been a while and I have a TON of pictures to post...but for now you get Halloween stuff. After going to Disney World in September (yes pics will come soon) Lukas has been obsessed with Mickey mouse. When I asked him what he wanted to be for Halloween he quickly responded with "MICKEY!!!". So here's my cute Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse (of course Lyd had to be Minnie ;) ). I was in charge of the ward Halloween Trunk or Treat. Matt got a little carried away with the trunk decorations. He won first prize. The skeleton was set up in the back of our van with the candy bowl in between his legs. When people put their hand in to take some candy the skeleton would move and scare the kids (compliments of Matt hiding behind the curtain). I can admit that it was pretty good...even though I don't do ghorry (sp?).

2 comments:

The two old crows said...

I love the kids costumes. Fun trunk.

Janice Richardson said...

I love the themed costumes. We still talk about you Tarzan/Jane/gorilla year!