Thursday, June 18, 2009

Nothing like some good ol' bakin' to cheer a kid up

About 2 weeks ago Lukas was having a really hard day, therefore, so was I. To top it off, Matt didn't come home until around 9. After dinner he started having another crying tantrum so I decided that it was high time to make some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (I for one, definitely needed the sugar relief). We both got our aprons on and went to work. He had a blast! Its amazing how a little one on one time doing something as simple as making cookies can make a kid so blasted happy. I love my little stud. Even more so when he is happy! ;)




I know this one is blurry but doesn't he look so happy?
Cookies are great.

3 comments:

The two old crows said...

I just love it. Kids just love to cook and bake keep it up. Stevie is always after Trudy to bake because Stevie and I bake at our house. I love to see their faces and watch them when they are having fun.

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

How fun! I've never tried baking with Ethan, and have never even thought about doing it, but it looks like they have a lot of fun and we will definitely be doing so soon! I can't believe that Lydia is already 5 months old! It seems like you just had her! Both of your kids are so beautiful! I think they look a lot of alike- but I'm also just going off pictures :) You are such a good mommy and it looks like you guys have a lot of fun together!

Rob and Christina Watson said...

It looks like luke is showing off some muscles too in that blurry pic. LOVE it!