Sunday, January 18, 2009

More pics of Lydia (which will probably be the case for a while) :0)


Isn't she BEAUTIFUL?! She just keeps getting prettier and prettier. As you can tell Lukas loves kissing and hugging his little sister. He held Lydia for the first time today and he didn't want to let go of her. We think he thinks that she is one of his precious stuffed animals. haha. He's too cute with her because he doesn't want to let her go. My mom has been awesome during this whole thing. She got here on Thursday night (just in time) and since Lydia came 3 days early she is thrilled she will be here for the next 3 weeks of her life. She has been awesome with watching Luke and is a happy Grandma. Thanks mom!






6 comments:

Eric and Sierra said...

Lukas looks soo cute with his lil sis. He is really growing, we love the picture of him hugging her. We are having newborn fuzzy cheek baby withdrawls. We all think she is beautiful and can't wait to see her when ever that will be. Love you guys, SIs mom and em

Janelle said...

Love the bow! Little girls are too much fun...you'll have to let me know if you need anything cause I'm back in a sewing kick and I've picked up a few patterns. We got our student loan and now have a little extra to craft with!

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

How cute! i love the hugs and kisses Lukas gives! I have never seen your mom before but you look a lot like her!Have fun with the whole newborn thing!

Maricia said...

Congrats on the new addition to the family! That is so exciting! It's so sweet that Lukas wants to hold her! Wish I could come and see you both! I'm glad that your mom was able to be there. Hopefully you can recover fast with her there!!!! Keep the pics coming! :)

Elizabeth said...

She looks great Nicole. I hope you'll continue to post pictures and keep us updated.

Meteor magnets said...

Hey Nicole, Congrats on the Baby Girl! Hope you don't mind me checking out your family blog. It's been yrs since I last have seen you. It's so exciting to see a few of my old friends starting to finally have babies! Drop a line sometime! Talk to you soon! ~Robin (Klingler) Leach