Monday, October 27, 2008

Luke's 15 Month Check-Up

Today Luke had his 15 month check-up (at 15 1/2 months). Here's his stats:
Weight: 27 lbs 4 oz = 90%
Height: 32 1/2" = 75%
Head: 20 1/4" = off the charts!
All in all, he's a healthy kid. He used to be in the upper 90th percentile for height and head circumference and around the 50th for weight. Now height and weight seem to have somewhat swapped....even though his head has kept growing. I still think he is well proportioned. His 3 shots he got today didn't go so well. I had already had a maternity dr. appt today that took 2 hours and then went directly to Luke's which ended up taking 2 1/2 hours all together. By the time Luke got his shots he had already been there for a little over 2 hours and was 2 hours past his much needed nap. He normally takes shots like a champ and cries for seriously like 5 seconds total. Not so much this time. He cried like crazy for a good 30 min after. I was on the verge of tears myself praying that he would calm down. He kept kicking his legs because I'm sure they hurt. Finally the Lord answered my prayers (probably because he didn't want to see me have a break down due to my out of whack pregnancy hormones ;)) and juice and newly bought thrift store toys calmed him down. After that he has been happy go lucky (although still nap free). Now he's finally whining for me to pick him up and put him to bed...I love my little guy!

No comments: