Friday, August 24, 2007

Change...


Well, we've done it! We've had a kid! Lukas weighed a woppin' 9 lbs 1 oz and was 21 inches long! He is the cutest thing ever and we adore having him in our lives. I can't believe I'm a mom! I love every minute of every day with our little guy and am enjoying watching him get bigger. Matt works full time with Layton Construction on the Salt Lake Real stadium they are building. He loves it there but is looking forward to going back to school full time in the fall. Both of us are actually going back to school, although I will only be going 3/4 time, and are wondering how the juggling act is going to be with Lukas and classes. So far we have been successful in planning our schedules so that Matt can be watching Lukas while I have class and vice versa. It'll all work out I'm sure! Here's to life!

1 comment:

Weaveron Textile said...

So cute baby!! looking pretty.
click here: https://www.weaveron.com